Our nationwide sales team of career executives has decades of combined experience selling
products - complimentary, non-competitive devices of all kinds - in all major healthcare markets.
Markets We Serve
MedPro’s Acute Care sales team focuses on all things within the four walls of the hospital. In addition to the unparalleled network of independent hospitals we support, we have vast experience with IDN health systems and their GPO affiliates, as well as in-depth knowledge of their delivery models. Our reps are fully credentialed and clinically trained, providing access to target areas of the hospital for our manufacturer partners.
MedPro has a proven track record of sales success for products in all categories, as our sales professionals become extensions of our manufacturer partners. From product launches and conversions in disposables, to increased sales of major capital equipment, we have the knowledge, relationships and expertise to get all types of products into all kinds of facilities. We sell complimentary, non-competitive devices from leading manufacturers on a national scale. Our sales pipeline and reporting capabilities are second to none, providing manufacturer partners with unrivaled visibility.
MedPro’s Non-Acute sales reps have the ability to quickly understand end user needs and efficiently provide options and solutions. Our product mix and distributor partnerships make us an ideal solution for a variety of physician offices, including specialists like cardiology, dermatology, women's health and more. We provide:
- High brand value manufacturers working with leading primary care distributors
- Relationships with local, regional & national distributors to meet all your needs
- A proven track record established over years of results, supported by end-user relationships
Following the national trend of more and more procedures occurring outside of the hospital, our Non-Acute Care sales reps have quickly built an impressive network with ASCs from Coast to Coast, enabling us to keep up with the market and remain the number one solution for our manufacturer partners. On behalf of our manufacturer partners in the ASC realm, we provide:
- An understanding of industry changes in the continuum of care
- Unrivaled relationships across the national and regional distribution channel
- A diverse product portfolio of medical consumables and capital equipment
MedPro’s Non-Acute Care sales team is well versed in supplying the Long-Term Care market including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospice, and Home Health. MedPro has:
- Longstanding key decision maker relationships at the national and regional Skilled Nursing Home chains
- Partnerships with leading Post-Acute distributors at both the executive management and territory levels
- Clinically trained sales professionals for product in-servicing requirements and conversion opportunities
- A diverse product portfolio of medical consumables and capital equipment products
MedPro has experience across all facets of the Long-Term Care industry, including Home Health. Our product line mix and distribution relationships give us:
- Knowledge of current reimbursement models and the continuum of care
- Relationships with Extended Care distributors who have partnered with discharge planners and Home Health agencies.
- National coverage to support all aspects of the Home Health and DME market
GovernmentMedPro's Government Services Team can give your company and products access to the largest purchaser of medical equipment in the world, the US Federal Government. On behalf of our manufacturer partners, we are actively selling into the Department of Defense (DoD), Veterans Affairs (VA), Indian Health Service (IHS), and Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP). We have partnerships with prime vendor distributors across the Country, and the relationships and network to support our national sales force which is clinically trained. MedPro drives compliance on standardized incentive agreement initiatives, connecting buyers, end users, and prime vendor partners through the buying cycle. With over a decade of experience selling into the federal government, we provide our manufacturer partners with:
- Elevated product awareness at both the nationwide and end-user levels
- Security requirements to access facilities
- Ability to move new products through committees
- Ability to add new products into purchasing formularies
- Access to our preferred small business designation partners to assist with contracting needs
What our customers say
“I have always held the MedPro sales team in very high esteem as they are professional, reliable and a key player in selling through distribution throughout the U.S. Their understanding of the business, highly qualified salespeople is supported by strong distributor and senior management relationships. MedPro is a strategic partner of the GE Healthcare Cardiology team supporting both the ambulatory care channel and hospital markets.”